Monday, October 11, 2010

Walked and Walked and Walked.

As I read this last letter it made me think of that song... And I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down that should do... Then popped in.. Pioneer children sang as they walked and walked and walked... haha Any way sounds like he is doing good :) He really would love some dearelder letters so please if you have a spare minute I know he would love to hear from all of you :)

Family,
Well its only been a few days so not a whole lot has happened... yes i have been using my pedometer everyday and recording how many steps and miles we walk everyday in my journal to add it all up at the end of my mission. Lets just say that it got put to really good use on friday and saturday!!!! Between the two days we walked over 30 miles!! and over 50000 steps! the worst two days of my whole mission cause all we did is walk like pioneers for hours and i hate that cause then i just have tons of time to think in my head about home and everyone and what they are doing and how kelsey is and how much i miss her and everyone. I was praying like crazy and it seemed like i was just losing my faith cause we couldnt find any of our investigators at their houses and everyone was sleeping during ciesta!! but finally sunday we had a REALLY good day and taught alot with a member who is preparing for his mission and is doing his papers right now... it was really helpful cause we have a new investigator who is really good and interested but only speaks guarini so he helped us TONS!!! It sounds like dad had tons of fun at vision expo... haha and i really really hope that some dude didnt just jew him into buying crappy computers and software!!! I REALLY WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!! oh well i am where i am supposed to be i know! It sounds like you are doing really good in state cup so far and hopefully you can continue to have success. Speaking of soccer today we played on a big synthetic field with our zone... it was way way fun and of course i totally work everybody!! haha they all ask me if i play and what my club is and all the latinos are just dumbfounded that i am so good! haha well enough bragging about me.... ya i got prestons email and i will be writing him back right after this. This is not going to be a very long email cause its only been a few days but next week for sure will be great and full of all kinds of stuff!!! If you get all the packages sent out ASAP i will most likely be able to get them by the 19th when we are in asuncion for the temple!!! there is really nothing else that i need at this point but if i think of something i will let you know. I will probably be taking some money out of my banking soon to buy some custom leather scripture cases with designs and stuff but i will let you know when i do and how much i took out so its all correct and you guys know that it was me. I got all my dear elders today and it sounds like hannah and ashton are just living the perfect life right now with soccer and school and everything that is going on!! i cant wait to come back and play with them and be the big brother that they look up too and take them more places and spend more time with them!! Hannah and Ashton we are going to have ALOT of fun when i get back!! thing of somethings that you wanna do with me and i will not hesitate to do them. That goes for everyone!! i wanna do stuff with everybody!! haha i got to watch all of conference so that was really really good!!! i LOVED IT!! but i gotta write grandma and preston back so that is all for this week.I love you all! thanks for all your support and love!! your always in my prayers! Elder Hunt

I sent him some pictures of my new hair! We have all been anticipating what he would think and say so if you are too here is what he had to say...
Well i dont even know what to say.... I CANT BELIEVE YOU FINALLY DID IT!! haha but I REALLY lIke IT!! ITS REALLY DIFFERENT thats for sure and i think it will just take a little getting used to cause my love has always been blonde! but i really do like and if you like it that is all that matters baby!! i am glad you got my letters and are super happy!! its really really nice to see your sexy smiling face and i LOVE THE pictures!! How did i find such an amazing girl like you honey!!!!!! I love you and i cant wait to hear that you got more of my letters!! I miss my baby and i cant wait to see and hear more of you!! Love your man and missionary for life! Benetton (Elder Hunt) XOXOXOXOXO I LOVE YOU!!!!
I think overall that is a good reaction :) I expected it to take a little time to get use to but in time I think he will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment