Monday, September 27, 2010

I WANT CANDY!!!!!








Family,
We had a so so week with the work, we had a couple of days that were rough because our whole pension has taken their turn being sick so we switch off so that both companionsips can teach at least some lessons for the day. So it limited our time for teaching in only our area, not to mention we had a really crappy week with people not being home or being sick or busy. That really sucked but alot of funny things happened that helped us stay positive and willing to continiue with a good attitude. I am really glad to hear that grandma did good at the funeral and everyone was at peace. I prayed really really harde for that and its nice to hear that my prayers were answered. The plan of slavation is such an amazing thing and to have a knowledge of it and how we will live again together forever is amazing. Anyways i still have my debit card with me so i dont know what happened!!!!!!!! But you better get it figured out fast because i havent spent any money of taken out any money since the airport, so i dont know whats going on. We do get to watch conference as long as we have investiagtors... well thats what i think anyways. Its pretty stupid if it is that way because of all the people that should be listening to conference is the misisonaries. We only get to watch like a half hour of priesthood so that totally sucks, it starts a eight oclock here and we have to be back at the pension at 830 unless we are teaching and then we have until 900. So if you could send me the conference edition in english eventually that would be nice cause i wanna read all the talks and hear all the words of all the prophets!! I am way excited for it too. I am pretty sure that our next zone conference is like the 1st week in november. But if my packages are here i will get them this week because the trainers have more training in asuncion this week so they will leave tomorrow and then come back thursday. So i really hope they are there!!!! hahaha that means i get a new companion for a couple of days.... i am nervous and excited and scared all at the same time. haha i get ot be with elder urmston. He was the old AP and this is his last week is his mission. Once we are together he will have 5 days left in his mission!! how crazy is that!! But i think it will be fun... maybe i will be able help him pack his bags or something. haha NOT!! he is gonna make me work like crazy! haha i think we are spending one day in our area and one day is his, which is like a hour and a half bus ride, thats gonnna suck!! Anyways elder halls first name is weston. I feel really bad that kelseys letters havent got there yet! they sent out i think 3 weeks ago so they should be there any minute!!! Yes I willl continue to write preston and help him along hopefully.I know exactly how he feels and it can be really hard. I heard that jimmy has a girlfriend now??? Tell me all about it and if you dont know ask kelsey because i bet she does! Thats crazy! I havent really heard from him at all since i have been out. he emailed me once but thats it. Anyways here is all the things that happened this week that i keep on my list... oh ya hows the office first? Whats going on with that? Anyways... I figured out that our rent every month is 500 mil guaranies, thats only like 100 dollars in american money. Thats super super cheap!! haha if you could send me pictures of st george, like the whole city and of las vegas that would be sweet. Lots of people ask me about it and i have to tell them i live really close to LV and they wanna see my city and LV, so even if you have to print them off the internet or something. Hows johnny doing with soccer? I bet he is just tearing it up and danny is loving it. I think i really wanna play when i get back, so hopefully danny has a spot for me. I am gonna have to get back into shape work out like crazy!! haha So i dont know if i have told you this but our ward is HORRIBLE at singing, i swear all the dogs start howling and barking when we sing hymns. The people of paraguay... actually ALL latin americans SUCK at singing! haha my companion is seriously tone deaf! he makes dad sound like josh groban! haha oh ya so something i have been craving is jolly ranchers! so if you could send me a bag of those! i would love it! they have NO fruity candy like that here... wel they dont really have any candy here. It BLOWS! i get the most random cravings and i cant do anything about it cause i am millions of miles away from the closest place taht would have anything like that! Today is our last pday until next thursday. We dont have pday on mondays when we have changes because we have it thursday so anyone that gets changed can have a day to unload their things to the new area and get all situated. So i cant email next monday just to fore warn you. Sorry it will be ten days till the next email. Oh ya if you could some how get ahold of the line of authority for me from where i got my priesthood that would be REALLY helpful with our lessons! Also i need you to send me more garments... if could send me 6 bottoms and 6 tops that would be great! I want the tshirt kind that are all cotton and the bottoms that i have now. I wear medium tall tops and i am pretty sure 30 bottoms. Thank you! i can buy that at the temple but they are only the super low neck kind and i hate those!! Also if you could send me FHE activities that would be great and super helpful! They can be in english cause i will just translate them. Thanks mom! So i guess the other night i was talking in my sleep and elder hall said that i was calling out his name and talking to him in SPANISH! haha how crazy is that! i have had a few dreams in spanish since i have been here. Its pretty cool. Oh ya i know that i am asking for alot but these are all things that i figure out they dont have here really and just want them way bad. haha you dont have to send them all. But hot chocolate mix would be really nice and cake mix or cookie mix would be aweome!! these are all things that if someone wants to send a package they can include. If they want send candy tell them to go for it and send all they can! haha cause it doenst really exist here! candybars and fruity things like skittles are no where to be found so i would LOVE THOSE!! especially fast breaks and crazy core skittles or reglar it doesnt matter to me. Also kelsye will know what these are... She has them at here house always... they are like peanut butter bars with nuts that are AMAZING!! those would be way good too. haha i think i am really hungry right now. haha anyways we had a slow week but like i said lots of funny things happened. These cows ran through this yard and took out the clothing line.. one of the cows ran off and had a bra stuck on its horn and this lady was chasing it to get it back! haha my and comp and i were laughing SO HARD! Then yesterday, every sunday after sacrament we study at the chapel for 45 minutes, my comp decided we should make a list of how to be a good paraguayan while we studied. So we put seven points on the chalk board. Number one was drink terere. 2 drink terereĆ­te ( the ite is guarani and basically means alot) 3 have a motorcycle 4 work for one hour a day 5 see number 1 for 4 hours 6 never live the law of chastity 7 have less teeth than brain cells. haha it was hilarious cause its really so true of everyone here!! hahaha So hows hannah and ashton liking school and soccer and whatever else is going on? Hows the whole family? are we having scripture study and family prayer everyday that we can? haha i love you guys so much! thanks for all your suppor t and love and help every week. I love hearing from you and reading all the dear elders! continue to write me through dear elders cause it really helps and tell lots of people to write me!! they can write whatever they want that is going on back home, its really nice to hear it and stay updated!! I love you all! Until thursday.
Elder Hunt
oh ya the pitures are totally just random things but the kids that you see is a family that we are teaching. the one with the horns is something that i drew on him cause he really is the SPAWN OF SATAN!!!!!! haha the others i can explain if you want me to next week. Love you oh ya and my shoes are doing great! thanks mom for caring about me so much! you really prepared me so well for this! and i have so many things that i have used that i would have never thought to bring! Thanks for all the medicine its been a life saver! love ya

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelsey, I love your blog, you are one creative girl!! I wish I could do the same..... I just don't know how?!! I'd love to copy some of these photos if it is ok!! you feel free to do the same. Andrew is supposed to send me some more photos... I'll make sure you guys see them!!

    ReplyDelete