Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A trip to the big city Asuncion!

Mom dad and family,
What a quick week!!! We had alot of things happen thats for sure. Well we figured out on monday that our baptism fell through... we talked to his wife and they are basically splitting up. He never wants to spend time with them and their whole family is just falling apart from it because all he does is work and then spend time with his mom and his niece oh ya and waste time drinking terere thats the nasty tea kinda stuff here. So that totally sucked when we found that out and so we had to focus all on lessons in with them on the importance on their eternal family and especially with the wife we had a few lessons with only her to help her out. I hope it works out for the better. They really need the priesthood in the family and a baptism for him would really help but he is just not ready right now. So that put a damper on the week cause everything was building up to that day and then it didnt happen. But on a lighter note... all week i have a little note card that i write all the funny or interesting or cool things that happen during the week. So here goes... haha my companion this week ran out of toilet paper and decided that he would just use his hands and water from the sink to clean himself up... now thats what i call a makeshift ¨latino¨rigged bude. I laughed so freakin hard when he came out and told us that he did that!!!! Me and elder hall the other amercan were just dying of laughter and disgust all at the same time. oh ya mom elder hall is from huntington beach. That sucks way bad about the whole kilie and jill thing. I hope that everything can work out and know i am praying for you dad!! haha oh ya so i saw a little boy here with the exact same jersey that hannah had from our soccer team!!! hahaha i have no idea how it got here but it had a big AYSO symbol on it and i just laughed inside. I get everyones dear elders everyweek and they really help me so much!! i love it when i get to district meeting and i have a big pile! keep telling EVERYONE to wrtie me through that cause it comes way faster and it REALLY HELPS SO MUCH!!!! We had a narly storm this week that totally knocked out the power for like 2 days at our house and that totally sucked cuase that meant no AC in our room for the night and it was SUPER humid from all the rain and everything. Oh so the same day my comp decided to wipe his butt with his hand we saw a little boy in the park totally going to town on his wedgie and then pulled out his hand and smelt it!! i was laughing so hard! hahaha We had bean soup for lunch one day and i just had to gag it down as fast as possible before i threw up and then chasted it down with TONS OF LEMONADE!!! haha we then contacted a guy that had a little strawberry field and all i could think about was the one we went to in cali with adam and i got trunky for like 20 minutes!! haha but i just found out that they are closing early so it looks like i have to cut this short for now!! i am sorry! i had a video to send to you of our pension but it looks like it wont finish in time so i will have to save it for next week. Everything is good though and no i havent got the pedometer yet. We went to asuncion today to sign more papers for legal things so i cheked and no packages were for me. Buti love you all and i hope you have a great week. I am sorry to hear about grandpa. that makes for really sad for grandma and everyone. I will keep you all in my prayers. I love you! looks like i got lucky and the video finished. Until next week! i love you elder hunt.I have a little extra time today to finish my emailing. I dont really know what to say. But i prayed really hard last night for grandma sim and grandma eagar to have the spirit of comfort to be with them and know that grandpa will live again. I LOVE knowing that through the atonement of jesus christ we will live again, and through our righteusness we can live with our father in heaven again with our families forever. I know that we will all be together again and that is my favorite part about being able to share this gospel with someone!! Many people do not know that they can live together forever as an eternal family and i know that i need to share with knowledge with them anytime that i can. Whats grandma gonna do? how is she handling it all? Where is grandma sim gonna live? alone in the house or what? I really wish i could have been there for the funeral, hopefully i will get to for grandmas but as i read i had such a great sense of comfort over me and i know that it was my heavenly father blessing me for being and making the sacrifices that misisonaries make from their families. I love you all very much and thanks to you i am here... serving... bringing others unto christ and into the gospel... and bringing them salvation!! How great it is and how lucky i am to be doing the wonderful work. I need grandmas email so i can write her back when she writes me. I got all your dear elders today from you and kelsey and everyone else that wrote me. It was really good to hear everything that is going on!! Thanks again for everything and i love you all so very much!! Until monday! I love you, Your Son Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment