Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FHE Lesson From Benetton July 22nd 2010

Family,

Today as class began we started out with a prayer and then started studying about hte importance of missioanry work amongst the members and the wards in which you belong. As we studied so many dy principles stuck out to me in how all of you can be missionaries on your own in every level of your life. Find the good in teh members and people of our neighborhood. Constantly seek out ways in which you can bring someone else closer to their Heavenly Father, it is through reachign others that we are edified. Next, "serch for service" as disciples of Christ we should be living this motto in every aspect of our lfie! As our Redemer and Savior once did upon the earth, always serve everyone. Think about the 12 apostles and how and why Christ washed their feet! Do not ever place yourself above one or another, we are all lowly and meek and need teh serice and help from our friends, family, ward, neighborhood and most importantly our Heavenly Father! Allow others to werve you, let go of your pride and give others the opportunity. Service is teh key to happiness! There is NO better way to bring the spirit back into your lives when you feel it is no longer there then through service.

I want all of you to experience that pure joy and happiness that I receive continually beach and every day through the restored gospel. Be charitable in all your thoughts and actions. Charity is setting yourself apart from teh world to show unto others the pure love of Christ that you hold, cherish and desire to share with everyone around you! NOW is the time to bring to pass the immortality of man and share the fulness of the gospel with the multitude of people who everyday and might plead with the lord for help, guidance and can answer to their prayers Promise me that you will be the answer! (read Alma 13:24 aloud ) it says...For behold angels are declaring it unot many at this time in our land; and this is for the purpose of perparing the hearts of the children of men to receive his word at the time of his coming in his glory... How much more can God plead unto us then sending angels upon us telling us NOW IS THE TIME! Fill yourselves with the word and the work and I promise unto you that the rest will be taken care of Do not worry what will happen, when it will happen, or where. Just prepare youselves now " DO NOT live with the regret of what might have been!" (Jefferey R. Holland In the Miracle of Emission) Show them the way, be the answer that the world needs.

Yo se que la iglesia es restaurado hoy entences wosotros podemos traer el verdad todos personas. Es muy muy importante es nosotros creemos, haber fe, y confianza en el senor con todos nuestos corazen! Te amo y este erangelio mas are todos cosas. Gracias por su efemplar en mi vida, usteds haber influenc Gado mi vida mas que usted imaginar. Te amo muchusimo! El evangelio es muy verdad! El evangelio y dios poder bendicir sus vidas con todos cosas. you amo este evangelio en el nombre de resucriso amen. (his handwriting is hard to read at times and because I don't know spanish its hard to know if I am spelling the words right. So for you that can speak spanish sorry if some words are wrong :/)

Translated as " I know that the church is restored today so we can bring the truth to everyone. its very very important that we believe have faith and trust in the lord with all our hearts. I love you and this gospel more than anything. Thank you for your examples in my life, you all have influenced my life more then you can imagine. I lvo eyou all sooooo much! The gospel is very true! the gospel and God can bless your lives with anything . I love this gospel in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

He then wrote individual letters to each of us

Mom and Dad,

I am relying ypon you to set this example and be teh guiding light for our family! This includes Kelsey an Jimmy! Dad now is the time to bring our family back into the gospel! I don't care who it is but promise me you will pick someone form your family and bring them back. The lord will soften their heart. Mom promise me to do the same I love you!

Preston,

Now is the time fo ryou to make important decisions in your life! Prepare yourself in any way you can. in school and also most importantly spiritually. I know mission might not be the biggest ting on you rmind right now but I can understand. I was the same way at your point in life. Dont make the same mistake I did in not preapring soon enough. Be ready so when the time comes the decision will be easy. Learn to love the gospel in any way that you can and share your example with all your friends. The lord nees more missionaries like you in his work. I love you man!

Kelsey,

I am so excited in teh decisions you have been making in sharing the gospel with others you now have a little taste of the joy of the gospel and bringing it unto others. Now I know times can be hard and you wonderf how you can find happiness again for the day. here is your answer! find the joy in the gospel, read Alma 26 and rejoice in the message in which it holds. The joy in life is the gospel, and I know as we continue to center our lives together around it we will be blessed. Continue to serve others and your family. Ther service taht you do for the missionaries might not be recognized but I know that they love having you and you bless their lives immensily! When thimes get hard just know that I am here that your family is there, but more importantly our Heavenly Father is here! when you feel down or sad... Read Alma 7:11 and D&C 121:7-9, then kneel in prayer and ask for the comfort you are in need of. our Savior can and will lift you up and answer your prayers. read this poem and you will know how... the Footprints poem... The the lord help you baby in any way yor time you need it. I Love you!!!

Jimmy,

Continue to serve your fellow man. You may be home but I know that your heart still lies with your mission. Use the tools that have blessed you in your life and on your mission to continue to spread the word and teh love of this gospel. continue to choose the right and set teh example for your friends. Be the rock that they can cast their foundations upon. I love you man. Thanks for all your hlep an dexample gettin gme out here.

Hannah/Ashton,

Help mom in any way you can. Show how much you lover her and how much you lover having each other to play with. Remeber the promise you made with baptism Ashton and set the example for hannah to do the same. I love and miss you.

Glory in the gospel "A tal Grande" which is to the what degree in spanish. In what we put in is what we got out. i love you all very much and thank you for your prayers. i can feel everyday. I cant wait to hear back form you. For next weeks FHE everyone write back to me on the status of everything I committed you to do

Love Always,

Your friend, your love, your sone, your brother Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment