Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23rd email

A letter to Kelsey… Disregard all the spelling errors, I was going to change them but then it wouldn’t be his original letter! I figure it shows how fast he is trying to type!!

Well i just read your email... I was struggling alot at teh beginning of the week with feeling the spirit and just really being down and missing you alot!! thats like all i could think about was doiong things with you and cuddling you!!! But i will save all that good stuff for you letter that hopefully should be there when you get home... I only sent you one... but its cause its a gian collaberation of the whole entire week!! os its gonna be really long and i am putting my memory card in there from my camera so you can get all the pictures you want off there and then you can send back.. take all the time you need with it... my mom asked me for pictures so if you could share it with them... i wrote out a ltter for Family home evening and its for our family... that includes you and jimmy!! so monmday make sure that you can go over there that night and read it and experience it. i think its really good. I jsut got your postcards and there are so cute! you little poet! haha well it sure sounds like cali was a blast adn a good break from everytyhing!! i srue do miss you and cant wait for my letters back after you read the ones i have sent to you. I sure you get them with the holiday and all this weekend. Our mail room is closed tomorrow so i wont get mail till monday. :( but i cant wait to hear back from you! i sure hope that the memory card is ok?! I cant wait for another package from you... but baby i jsut love pictures and so you dont have to waste your money on tons of things cause i know you need all of it right now!! its cool to hear all your stories about your prayers being anwered! continue with it... as you know he WILL answer your prayers in due time! I cant wait to call you!! can you believe that its gonna be 5 weeks on wednesday?!?!?! each week seems to go by faster and faster for me!! Well i gotta email my mom... I love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
To Mom…

Mom i got your letters and everything and a big letter is on the way for the family... all i ask for you to send in your next package is my retainer!!!! i need it way bad and cuold you have dad throw in a bunch of eye drops and some clear care for my companion?! thanks so much! this week has been had and an uphill battle but i was reading and the scriptures asnwered my prayers an changed my whole attitude!! the letter that is coming is long and for the whole family to read... but you cannot read it until monday night for family home evening... when everyone is there!! including jimmy and kelsey!!! promise me that! and promise oyu will follow my council. Thanks for the package and everything you do and did for me!! i love you! times out gotta go... Elder Hunt oh ps and my piano music in my white binders please!!!

We have received a few letters handwritten to the family. I will be posting them this week 

No comments:

Post a Comment