Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 16th, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad,

I hope that you got my email? I didn't have much time to write and Isaac emailed me and seems to kinda be struggling some how. Any ways did Preston get the job at 25th and main? I am praying for him and I know the lord will bless him as long as he asks for help from him and he will bless him. How is everything going with Conner living there? How is Hannah and Ashton doing now? Does he like my room and bed? Hows things going with Kelsey? I hear all the time how she loves coming over, but just hasn't had like any time and hates how busy she is with all the Wedding Stuff else going on. Has Jimmy come over at all? Do you think Preston is thinking about a mission at all? I know at this point its probably hopeless cause that's how I was at his age and time in his life! I will try to influence him as much as possible but its all up to him. I love and get all your letters. Thanks for all my packages and all the love that you send! I love you! You did great preparing for this, and I really mean that with all my heart! Laundry went great and I haven't had nay problems at all. I hope to hear form you soon. I will be praying a lot for Garett! Keep me posted on him!

L0ve, Elder Hunt

ps Will you search for a church poem for about a guy on his mission and how he hates tracting and hates wearing a helmet and knocking on doors and then he has a dream and talks with Christ about the atonement. Its a pretty long one. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment