Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear Preston and Family

July 30, 2010

First things first before I forget... Mom can you send me the book"The Challenge" and Garrets email and the picture of me with long hair? Just any picture and then Preston I have a sketch for you to paint if you can it doesn't have to be very big at all.Thanks so much! How's things with Connor goin? Still no job yet for you? Just know I am praying hard for you to find one! Make sure that your also asking for help from the lord too. He can do so much for you as long as you ask for his help. Look up the scripture in the Bible Luke 1:37. Its really true! What are you gonna do in the fall? Any plans for school or anymore adventures planned? Have you been hanging out with Jimmy more like you said? How is it with me not being ther in the house anymore? Your Spanish was pretty dang good! Here is a little bit you can translate:

espanol es muy dificil cuando nosotros no preguntar por ayudar de Dios y jesucristo pero, la mas usted habla, la mas usted acordarse. Despures "el MTC" nuestro idioma poder venir rupidamente.

Mom, thanks so much on the continuous letters and love that you send. I cannot thank you enough!! Hows Garret? I pray for him everyday all day. I fasted for him, and put his name in the temple when I went for the first time last Friday. Hopefully Sammy isn't stressed to much about it. Things all workout for a reason! I wonder how Jeremy is feeling about all this? That's a reall hard spot for him to be in as his twin brother!! Hows the family doing? How was working at the office alone?

Dad, How's the office doing? How's Ashton's soccer team doing? How are you liking coaching? How's being the Fire president? How's all the Spartan guys doing? I have really been hitting the speak your language really hard the last few days it definitely makes a huge difference! Do you remember Wes Musso? He played sweeper at Pineview the year before J5, when they took state? Well anyways he is a teacher here and he teaches Koeran!!haha I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet though. Thanks for all the stuff from the office! My companion calls me his Doctor and is always asking about his eyes. We fixed his dry eyes and his contact irritation with 4-6 drops a day of genteal and clear care nightly, with more daily water intake. hahahaha How's Richens building lookin?

Hannah and Ashton I am writing you both letters tomorrow so you should get them soon and can write me back whenever you want.

Thanks for everything! Love, Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment