Friday, August 20, 2010

FINAL MTC PICS!!

Here are the final pics from the MTC :) Elder Hunt heads for Paraguay Monday Morning August 23rd. His family and I cannot wait to hear from him and see how much he has grown and changed! Though as you can tell from the pictures he is still the same Benetton we all know and love. Thanks to all who has shown their love and support. I know that he greatly appreciates all the letters and packages. Due to the mail system in Paraguay Elder Hunt will not get letters very often, but we still encourage you to use the pouch mail on dear elder because we know when he does get those letters they will be very special to him! He has truly grown so much and picked up on the language very quickly. I know that he is going to be an amazing missionary! Yes I miss him a lot. Some days are easier then others, while some I would just love to drive up to the MTC and snatch him for a day! It's going to be hard to have him so far away and not hear from him as often because it is no secret that I have been spoiled in the amount of letters I have received. But that is all going to changed and hopefully adapting will not be too difficult. I want to thank his family so much for allowing me to be a big part of his life! I appreciate their patience and understanding, and am grateful for the love and welcomeness I feel in their home! I want to thank my wonderful parents and family for the love and support they have shown him and for loving him as their own child. My 3 year old nephew Kaden has been telling him mom he is going on a mission so he can go see "Bent" :) Continue to keep him in your prayers! Thanks to EVERYONE!!!! I know that in some way or another you all influenced him to get him where he is suppose to be today. His service is truly blessing my life and I know the life of his family in ways I never imagined :)
I love this one! :)




Elder Hunt and Elder McGee












Yep thats my boy taking pics in the mirror!!













No comments:

Post a Comment